Our proven broodmares include three approved Lipizzaners and a Quarter Horse. Two Lipizzaners are imported from the Marc Lipizzaner Breeding Centre in Slovenia and one is "Born in America." The Lipizzan mares exhibit excellent dressage conformation as this breed has been bred for dressage for over 435 years.
Keepawaye was approved 8/18/09 for the OLDNA Main Mare Book. She is in training and available for sale. This 2004 JC Thoroughbred filly is actually Oldenburg in that her sire is ISR approved and her dam is OLDNA Main Mare Book approved. Her sire Innkeeper is a Secretariat son who has raced, evented and shown dressage. Keepawaye is maiden.
Our AQHA mare is a National Reining Horse Association (NRHA) retired reining competitor. She is 93.75% Foundation bred and FQHA registered.
Open mares available for custom foals:
- 280 Betalka V-- imported from Slovenia, rare Sardinia Mare Family
- 302 Samira VI -- imported from Slovenia, Almerina Mare Family
- Takoma "Tess" -- bloodlines include Pluto Bona; Europa Mare Family
- Keepawaye "Amy" -- Jockey Club/OLDNA
- Dollathena -- AQHA/FQHA reining mare